November 20th, 2006
i'm a carnivore because i don't believe in eating poor, defenseless plants. animals, on the other hand, are easily capable of 1) pissing me the fuck off, and 2) defending themselves, so it's fair game as far as i'm concerned. we're smarter and faster for a REASON.
June 4th, 2006
February 6th, 2006
|11:08 pm - Roger|
God wants peace
God wants war
God wants famine
God wants chain stories
God wants sedition
God wants sex
God wants freedom
God wants semtex
What God wants God gets God help us all
God wants voodoo
God wants shrines
God wants law
God wants organised crime
God wants crusade
God wants jihad
God wants good
God wants bad
What God wants God gets God help us all
January 4th, 2006
|11:50 pm - What a.... surprise?|
| English Genius |
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
| You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go! |
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!
For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.
| My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: |
|You scored higher than 65% on Beginner|
|You scored higher than 40% on Intermediate|
|You scored higher than 42% on Advanced|
|You scored higher than 93% on Expert|
January 3rd, 2006
|06:41 pm - Back.|
For a little while, at least.
Current Mood: irritated
Current Music: Rammstein - Stirb nicht vor mir
December 25th, 2005
I was tagged by rexrexworth.
Groundrules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five Weird Habits of Yourself" and the people who get tagged need to thenwrite a LJ entry about their five quirky little habits as well as statethe rules of this game clearly. In the end, you need to list the nextfive people who you want to tag.
Five Weird Habits of Mine:
1. I curl my toes. I don't know why, and it's not necessarily a stress-related thing, I just tend to do it. Occasionally I'll look down (I'm usually barefoot) and my toes are curled up for no reason. Whatever.
2. I sneeze in multiples of three and seven, usually. I vaguely remember having sneezed just once a few months ago, and all my friends looked at me waiting for the rest... They never came. Everyone was dumbfounded.
3. I have the same bouncy-leg syndrome that rexrexworth mentioned. Maybe it has to do with the high levels of lead in the water fountain in the trailer during high school - who knows?
4. Maybe it's not that weird, but I go on autopilot when I get in my car. Without thinking about any of it, I unlock and open the door, get in, put on my seatbelt, lock the doors again, start the car, turn on the lights, and make sure it's in neutral. Usually the first conscious thought is changing the radio station. Muscle memory, I suppose.
5. I carry a knife everywhere. I never notice I have it until for some reason I don't (airports, etc) and then I feel rather naked.
OK, I tag:emilyatau, mollymolekular, g4sheriff, jayjaysiempre, and vomitgirl, in no particular order.
Current Mood: recumbent
Current Music: Gorillaz - Fire Coming Out Of The Monkey's Head
|07:53 pm - Merry Chris tmas|
Happy Christmahanukwanzakah, to steal a phrase!
You know, I have to admit I'm a little perplexed - I keep hearing all
about people "forgetting the reason for the season" and making the
holidays too commercial, so I decided to do a little reading and try to
understand the true history behind the holiday.
I can't find anything, though, so let me ask you - who's Chris, and why does he get a "tmas", whatever that is?
Current Mood: mischievous
Current Music: Gorillaz - O Green World
December 20th, 2005
|03:03 pm - Status update|
Greensboro, Nawth Cackalacka.
Current Music: AFI - The Great Disappointment
December 8th, 2005
December 3rd, 2005
|12:03 am - Miami|
I've driven from Virginia to San Diego and flown from San Diego to Miami.
Tomorrow, I fly from Miami to San Diego and then drive to the border of Arizona and Mexico, where I'll be spending a fun-filled two weeks playing games with the army.
Then BACK to San Diego, and off to North Carolina, Colorado, and DC.
Then, of course, back to San Diego yet again, and FINALLY I'll be off to sunny Iraq for a year, where I'll at last have some semblance of stability (i.e., spending more than 6 months in one place).
Yeah, yeah. You probably already know most of this. Well, it's all I really have to say at the moment, because I'm doubly jet-lagged, generally tired, and it's past my bed time in some time zone or another.
Life is, however, generally good.
Hope all's well with all of you out there in LJ-land, and Happy Kwanzaa.